- Fees (Malaysian students)
RM 40,590RM 28,413 30% OFF *
- Course Length
- 2 years
- January, May, August
- About the course
Students are provided a solid foundation in computing, mathematical, drawing and communication skills and the basics of civil engineering disciplines. They will be equipped with skills to design, develop, manufacture, construct and maintain civil engineering products, systems and services.
We also help students develop multi-disciplinary teamwork and leadership skills, as well as proficiency in written and oral communication.
This programme covers a comprehensive range of courses, including soft skills training and internships with reputable civil engineering-based companies, and classroom learning with reference to industrial-related projects.
The programme meets the guidelines set by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA), and has been granted full accreditation by MQA since 2001.* 30% INTI Edu-Assist Waiver is only applicable to those having a household income (including both working parents) of RM8,000 or less (Applied to West Malaysia students) and RM6,000 or less (Applied to East Malaysia students).
- Entry Requirements
- SPM/O-Level: 3Cs including Mathematics and 1 Science subject.
- UEC: 3Bs (including Maths and one subject related to Science) and pass in English
- STPM: Pass STPM with pass in Maths, English and one subject related to Science/Technical/Vocational in SPM Level
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government
- Advanced Engineering Graphic & Design - Civil Engineering
- Engineering Drawing
- Engineering Statics
- Materials for Civil Engineering
- Mathematics 1
- Mathematics 2
- Mathematics 3
- Programme Logic Formulation
- Strength of Materials
- Surveying 1 (Theory & Practices)
- Technical English
- Construction Practices
- Construction Technology
- Fluid Mechanics 1
- Principles of Design
- Professional Development
- Project-Civil Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Structural Analysis
- Surveying 2 (Theory & Practices)
- Malaysian Studies 2 (Local students)/ Malay Communication 1B (International students)
- Critical Thinking for Better Communication / Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Personal Financial Planning
- Community Service & Co-curriculum