- Fees (Malaysian students)
RM 32,153RM 22,507 30% OFF *
- Course Length
- 2 years
- January, April. August
- About the course
The Diploma in Marketing equips students with a solid foundation in marketing and related business development, allowing them to fulfill the demands of their job, progress in their careers as well as develop professionally in the face of dynamic business changes and international networking opportunities.
This programme is geared for students who wish to progress into degree programmes in Marketing, Sales, Entrepreneurship and Business. Students will be expected to develop analytical and “applicable” skills so that they can swiftly transfer knowledge and competencies from their respective specialisation into the workplace context.
This programme provides an excellent all-round business education and is best suited for those intending to gain a good understanding of all areas of business, especially promotional and marketing practices that may include event and PR activities.* 30% INTI Edu-Assist Waiver is only applicable to those having a household income (including both working parents) of RM8,000 or less (Applied to West Malaysia students) and RM6,000 or less (Applied to East Malaysia students).
- Entry Requirements
- SPM: 3 credits.
- UEC: 3Bs.
- Certificate: Certificate in the relevant fields from a recognised institution by the government of Malaysia with a CGPA of 2.0
- Others:Other equivalent qualifications as recognised by the government of Malaysia.
- Business Accounting Capstone Project 1 & 2 E-Commerce Theory & Applications English for Academic Purposes Foundation of Business Law Fundamental English Fundamental of Human Resource Management Fundamentals of Marketing Fundamentals of Mathematics Introduction to Business Personal Development Skills Principles of Information Technology Principles of Macroeconomics Principles of Microeconomics Public Speaking Quantitative Methods
- Consumer Behaviour International Marketing Managing Marketing Practices Marketing Communication Promotion & Event Management Retail Marketing
- Community Service & Co-curriculum Critical Thinking for Better Communication Bahasa Kebangsaan A* Malaysian Studies 2 ( Local students) / Communicating in Malay 1B (International students) Personal Financial Planning
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.