- Fees (Malaysian students)
RM 18,200RM 12,740 30% OFF *
- Course Length
- 1 year
- January, April, August
- About the course
This programme is designed to equip students with basic knowledge that will enable them to pursue their degrees in Mass Communication or Business Management.
Mass Communication Pathway
This programme is designed to enhance communication skills and media literacy skills required of future media practitioners. Students will be given an insight into the creative and critical side of writing, to prepare them for a career that requires the use of words and images to creatively and effectively communicate ideas via media such as television, radio, newspapers and the Internet.
Business Management Pathway
This programme will also allow students to study courses relevant to their desired degrees in the areas of management. These courses provide a fundamental understanding of concepts and principles of how an organization works, organizational structure and behavior, market structure and consumer behavior.
- Entry Requirements
- SPM / O 'Level': Minimum 5 Cs with a credit in English
- UEC: Minimum 4 Bs with a credit in English
- Others: Other equivalent qualifications as recognised by the government of Malaysia.
- Basic Computing
- English Language Skills 1
- English Language Skills 2
- Fundamental of Business Management
- General Studies
- Introduction to Business Studies
- Introduction to Creative Writing
- Introduction to Intercultural Communication
- Introduction to Mass Media
- Self-Development Skills
- Skills for Creative Thinking
choose ONE combination
- Digital Communication
- Visual Communication
- Digital CommunicationVisual Communication