- Fees (Malaysian students)
RM 14,885RM 10,419.50 30% OFF *
- Course Length
- 1 year
- January, April, August
- About the course
This programme is for students who want to pursue a Business or IT degree. In the first semester, students will study common subjects and later on, have the option of choosing their pathway in Business or IT.
Students will study courses relevant to their desired degrees in the areas of management and accounting. These courses provide a fundamental understanding of concepts and principles of how an organisation works, organisational structure and behaviour, market structure, and consumer behaviour.
Students will take up Programming Techniques and Introduction to Database. These courses are designed to enable an understanding of the technical and humanistic aspects of computing.
- Entry Requirements
- SPM/O Level: Pass SPM with 5 Credits (including Mathematics, if IT Pathway selected);
- UEC: Pass UEC with 3Bs (including Mathematics, if IT Pathway selected);
- Others: Pass UEC with 3Bs (including Mathematics, if IT Pathway selected).
- Basic Computing
- English Language Skills 1
- English Language Skills 2
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Fundamentals of Business Management
- Fundamentals of Mathematics
- General Studies
- Introduction to Business Studies
- Self-Development Skills
- Skills for Creative Thinking
- Business Statistics